Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sweet B{ee} is Sooooo Cute!

Jennifer, one of Sunshine's Stamps newest Dream Team members has rocked Sweet B{ee} in the most amazing card! Check it out!


Now, I have to admit I am pretty partial to Sweet B{ee} as I did design and draw him. When I drew this particular Sweet B{ee} this is exactly the type of layout I was thinking of! How cute is this card?! The entire card is so bright and cheery! Sunshine's Stamps is so very thrilled to have another designer, like Jennifer, on our Dream Team!

Click on Jennifer's name to hop to her blog and become a follower. Her work is amazing and she is sure to inspire you to great things!

Click on Sweet B{ee}'s name to hop to Sunshine's Stamps online store to pick up a Sweet B{ee} of your very own!

****Personal note*****

Thanks for stopping by. I am currently down and out with an absolutely horrible cold. I have no voice and no energy. I am sorry to say that I haven't had any mojo to create cards lately. I have my fingers crossed that I find some inspiration soon. Anyway, the long and short of this message is thanks for stopping by to see what I have posted lately.

Hugz to one and all!

Sunshine:^D


2 comments:

  1. FEEL BETTER SOON!!!! You poor thing! Hopefully this fabulously bright and cheery card will help you feel brighter yourself! Cyber hugs are on their way too!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon Sunshine! I know how it feels to be ill & still want to craft, but you can't. Get some much needed rest & you'll back in the swing of things in now time. Hugs sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete