Thursday, February 9, 2012

and the weekend approaches

Here we are, the weekend just about to begin. What is it about the weekend? It always holds such expectation...such possibility.

Unfortunately, as we approach this weekend our plans are to prep hubby to go away on Sunday for the work week.  One week in 4 hubby has to go away on business so that weekend prior is always spent prepping for his departure...kinda sucks.

The temps here have plummeted again. It's in the -30's. I think I can see the future....and my future holds a nice warm climate in my senior years. I truly am a summer person.

My parents planned their retirement location in 1952 and then 30 years later, they retired there...how did they know?  I haven't even decided what I want to be when I grow up!! Let alone knowing where I want to retire in 20 years!! Do you know? Do any of you already have plans and even put the plan in action??

Well, bed is calling. Have a great weekend everyone.

Hugz,

Sunshine :^D

No comments:

Post a Comment