Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Interests

This past week I have been battling the flu. It's been miserable. My stomach and I are not on speaking terms and lets just say I am wishing this would end...NOW.

While I've been sitting here, watching TV and waiting for my next sprint to the loo...I've been searching the web for re-purposed and re-cycled crafts.

I used to do a lot of re-purposing when my kids were younger.  I made a wonderful snowman out of old white terry cloth and old pillows, a sweater my guys had grown out of, some felt, left over sequent s from another craft, an old knit hat and mitts. It was absolutely adorable...so adorable it was stolen off the front porch.

I also painted an old chair with my kids favourite sayings, their names, Christmas stencils. Again too cool...it was stolen too. I really got the idea after that not to put things outside.

I'm going to get back into re-purposing. There are a few things I would like here in the house.  I think I will make them myself!

Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted.

Hugz,

Sunshine :^D

No comments:

Post a Comment