Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is Your Fave Summer Treat?

Its the time of year when North America lights up the grill, embraces salads and all the yummy berries ripen.

(check out this site I borrowed this cool gif from: http://www.southernstylecruisers.com)


I pose this question:


"What is your favourite Summertime treat??"

I have so many it's difficult to know where to start...but start I will! Here is my list:

BBQ ribs
Beer Can Chicken
Hot dogs
Soft Serve Ice Cream
Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry Rhubarb ANYTHING
Coleslaw
Potato Salad
grilled mushrooms, peppers, pineapple
Corn on the cob
Deviled Eggs

So, comment here and share your fave's If you want any of my recipes, comment and I will send them along.

I hope you are all enjoying Day 2 of Summer. We had an unexpected surprise here in Winnipeg today...SUNSHINE!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugz,

Sunshine :^D

No comments:

Post a Comment