Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Morning

Good Morning:

Hi all. Well, I started a post last night and got hit with the sick stick REALLY HARD. I spent a lot of time in the lavatory last night and the remainder of it huddled in the fetal position praying for a reprieve. It's now Tuesday morning and I am still a little nauseous but not dying like I was last night. It's always good not to go to work wanted to curl up in a corner and cry like a baby.

So, no one has offered up suggestions on kick boxing. Is that because no one has tried it or because you're just not in the mood to comment? I think I will do some checking around Winnipeg to see what there is to offer here in the city and more importantly in my end of the city. I wish there was a place you could rent exercise equipment to see if you really like it.

It's supposed to start warming up here in the next couple of days. I'm still waiting patiently for that to happen. I was delightfully sunny yesterday, which I enjoyed even as it blinded me coming home from work yesterday. What is it about city planners who insist on building the main arteries through city's directly into the morning and evening sun?? Blinded on the way to work and blinded on the way home!!! Not all that exciting or bothersome unless you are driving to and from work with 50,000 of your closest friends!! LOL!

Well, off to work I go. Have an awesome day everyone. I will check in tonight to see what everyone's up to.

Hugz,

Sunshine :^D

No comments:

Post a Comment