Monday, August 3, 2009

NEW LINE OF DIGITAL STAMPS SHOWCASED TODAY!

HOT2TROT

Hello all! Today I am so very pleased to introduce you all to our newest line of 'feminine' digital images. Hot2Trot is the first in our line of "Totally Feminine" images. You will notice that these legs do not belong to a size zero model! These are real woman legs!! because while those size zero's of the world are gorgeous, they just aren't in my reality. My reality is 14+***sigh** Lets face it...real women have curves!! Heck...my curves have curves!!LOL! Here are some pics of my first card featuring this image and here is a link to one of our Sunshine's Stampers blog, to see her terrific cards featuring this image. STUFFIES STAMPS

Here are a couple of close ups to give you some details of the shoes and the sentiment that was created using my JustRite Stamper.


Finally, here is a shot of the inside. I used the remainder of Melanie's beautiful background on the inside, because I just couldn't bring myself to throw it away. I added a few Prima flowers to finish it off. The inside dp is the same as the outside (sorry can't remember the maker) and I used my new Martha Stewart Zig Zag embossing punch for the paper edges. The sentiment is from Stamping Bella.


Hot2Trot will be available for sale in our online store as of August 5th {once I get it all figured out! OY!} Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the latest cards created by our wonderful Sunshine's Stampers using the newly released images that will be available for purchase as of August 5th!

5 comments:

  1. Now that's my style, being in the same size (and shoe if you like) as you, heeheehee 14 +!
    Love this image! and the card you made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous design, just want you to know I have nominated you for an award if you link back to me you will find it, looking forward to seeing more of your designs, take care X:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real women have currrrves .... Yeah Baby Yeah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunshine! I love the post ahead of me! So sweet! :) Great digi's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love that there's a girly side of Sunshine's Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete