Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WOO! HOO! NEW IMAGES!!!

Top O' the Mornin' to Ya all!! Oh it's a bright and shiny day it is today! Yesterday was my birthday and I had a grand time celebrating last night with my family! Unfortunately, celebrating slowed me down a smidgen yesterday so my Tuesday Release was pushed to Wednesday!!

Without further delay here are this weeks newest batch of images! They are all up on the Etsy Store and there is a full post on them over on my other blog
SUNSHINE'S STAMPS...what???!!! ***eyes opened wide in shock**** you haven't been to the new blog yet??!!! OMGosh!! Hop on over there right now!! {Click on the name Sunshine's Stamps to hop on over}

The shop is there (well the link to the Etsy Store) and all manner of other stuff!! Mind you...it's not as chatty as this blog...after all it is my "business" ***insert stern looking business face here*** blog. But none-the-less it's a grand place to see what's happening and if I have anything new coming by way of the shop {shhhh....don't tell anyone but I heard they {over at the shop that is} are planning a Grand Opening in September with all kinds of specials and even a Blog Hop...but ya didn't hear it from me!!}.


Here are those new images I have been telling you about...click on the images to hop to our shop or click here to hop to our Sunshine's Stamps blog!


©CLAMMY PETE


©HERKYBIRD

©TIPSY MCSTAGGER

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out your favourite blogs, galleries and challenges starting this coming Saturday for cards and projects by The Sunshine Gals featuring these terrific new images! Have a wonderful sun shiny day everyone! I am off to get the pool ready for some splashy fun this afternoon!

Sunshine:)

3 comments:

  1. These are FAB!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yesterday!! Glad you had a fab one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sunshine! Hope your day yesterday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Sunshine and I'm so sad I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday Sweetie!! Love the military images. ;)

    ReplyDelete