Saturday, August 29, 2009

WINNERS ANNOUNCED FOR ©BIG BERTHA CONTEST

©BIG BERTHA HAS THREE WINNERS!!!


Click on ©Big Bertha's name or picture anywhere in this post to hop to our shop!
We drew our winners for ©Big Bertha tonight. Robbie and I decided that the wonderful sentiment suggestions offered during our little contest warranted more than one winner - soooooo - we drew three winners! The lucky gals are:

Tink
Reflections72
Gunn

Head on over to Sunshine's Stamps to find out how to get your copy of ©Big Bertha and the other deet's that are needed to finish your win!

Thanks for stopping by gals and once again...that occasional guy!! LOL!! I just know you are out there!! **giggle** I crack me up!!! Be sure to pop back in over the weekend to check out the new cards I am going to be posting. I made 2 baby cards today and I am working on the cards featuring our newest images. What a lot of fun they are!! Keep an eye on your favorite blogs, challenges and galleries for the latest beautiful, wondrous creations of The Sunshine Gals too!! They will start uploading Saturday {which is technically today...it's late as always~}so keep an eye out everyone!


Sunshine:)


No comments:

Post a Comment