Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How many hours are there in a day??

OK..so hubby was home with me yesterday and the day dragged a bit but was OK until we went to bed and my brain went to Warp Speed 5 and kept we awake until around 4:30AM this morning! OY!

Then I was pleasantly surprised to wake up at 9:00AM this morning. OK got some sleep. Now what to do today...oh yeah...no job. Hmmmm....breakfast it is! Now what to have...home made (by a lovely Amish woman) cinnamon swirl bread - toast) so breakfast is done...now what?? Alrighty then...read it is...so pulled up my newest (but not her most recent) Kay Scarpetta novel...and its a doozy..hard cover version...good workout on the arm muscles that's for sure.

Hmmm...I seem to have dozed off....must have been the toast...not the book...book is good. OK get your butt moving girlie...laundry...there's always laundry to do...put on a load take one out of the drier and put it away.

I know!! Called Tishie in PEI. Life is good.She is cooking up a storm and swatting at this years crop of fruit flies. Give her the piece of fruit in a cup with plastic wrap on top with holes punched in the plastic wrap trick...she doesn't have plastic wrap but will consider it. I HATE fruit flies. Once they start they don't stop...little bastards! Tishie has to go...what to do...Call Hubby and see how his day is going....his day is going well...he is tired...going to stop and talk to the pool people about draining the pool for winter...he had issues yesterday...needs some clarification.

So, its lunch time! What to have??? Soup it is...read a little more, change a load of laundry, check out Facebook...reply to a couple of posts...its now 1:45PM and I am wondering...could this dang day get any longer???

Hope you are all having a great day and I'm sure mine will improve...given time...I seem to have plenty of that on my hands right now...sigh... I think I am about to become a high maintenance gal!!

Sunshine ;^D

No comments:

Post a Comment