Monday, September 14, 2009

FLUSHIE - LESSON #1-STVCC29

LESSONS LEARNED


Here is my ©Flushie card for today...Today ©Flushie is going to that man in your life...you know the one...the one who is perfect in just about every way...but one...he leaves the seat up!!! AGRHHH!!!! ©Flushie is "gently" passing on the message...PUT THE DARN SEAT DOWN!!! LOL!! I used this weeks Stamp TV Colour Challenge and the sketch is from Crazy 4 Challenges C4C1...I am too late to submit it for their challenge but it was a great sketch to work with. If you haven't checked them out yet pop on over and do so! Their new sketch challenge is up.



The inside sentiment completes the reason for the card. I used the same dp and used the corner punch with the chocolate brown cs underneath to show through. The sentiment was computer generated using my word processing utility and WordArt. Hope this card made you smile! I will post another ©Flushie card on Wednesday...have you thought of any sentiments that would be appropriate for ©Flushie?

Here is today's card recipe:

©Flushie Digital Stamp - Sunshine's Stamps
TAC
Chocolate Brown Card Stock
Michaels Yellow and Cream layering weight card stock
Fiscars - round circle punch
Tonic Corner Punch
K & Co Basics Designer Paper
Michael's Screw Brads
Diamond Glaze

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. lol, I love it!!!! lesson should be learned after that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny, I don't think there is a woman in the world who doesn't have a problem with this! Goes to show it was a man who invented the toilet! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a riot! I love the circular layer- it kind of looks like toiler paper.

    ReplyDelete