Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sorry for being away so long!

Hi all! Sorry for not posting here on my blog in the last week or so. I was getting my boys ready for school and to fly back to their dads for the school year. It's a tough process I go through every Fall but this year it just seemed so much harder. I have lost my mojo...I think it flew to PEI with my boys. I will get it back...it's just taking a little longer than expected.

I have posted this weeks new images over at Sunshine's Stamps - hop on over to take a look or hop to our Etsy Store. They are just terrific. I can't wait to see what our amazing Sunshine Gals come up with this week! Be sure to check out your favourite blogs, galleries and challenges starting this coming Sunday for the Sunshine Gals incredible creations!

Thanks for stopping by! I promise to get to it and get at and get it done and get it photographed to get it posted really soon! Hugz to one and all!!

Sunshine but slightly overcast ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment