Monday, September 28, 2009

THEY'RE COMING!! THEY'RE COMING!!

Oh boy do we have a surprise for you!! Robbie has been a busy boy designing and creating and between us we have come up with our "signature" Sunshine's Stamps image!! It's totally versatile and can be used for ALL Seasons and ALL holidays!!

Ooohhh! I bet I have your attention now!

Watch the Sunshine Gal's blogs for surprise cards and projects!!! They will be showing up on 3 of our Sunshine Gal blogs this week!...you will recognize the image as our new image immediately! We have no other image like it!! LOL!!


Thanks for stopping by! Come on back to be among the first to see our new image.

*****PERSONAL NOTE*******

I removed Feedbitz from my blogs. I apologize to those of you who registered. To be honest with you, it was a cost saving measure, to remove the Feedbitz from my account. I have since found another site with e-mail notification that is free for blogs/sites with less than 200 followers. Sign up now and be amongst the first to know our latest news!

***************************

Sunshine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment