Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's Saturday....




So a day has gone by and I am still working on letting it go. My stomach is no longer wrapped in a knot so I guess I am getting there. The overwhelming consensus is that I am better off out of that position and away from people that are so completely untrustworthy...and I agree. **Blessings***

My brother and sister-in-law are very supportive and my hubby is amazing!! I am one lucky lady I can tell you that. Of course my friends are there for me too. I have the most wonderful circle of family, friends and even acquaintances. They are there for me at all times; as I am for them. I could be poor in finances but I am the wealthiest gal in the world when it comes to my peeps.

**Grateful for all Blessings***

I have a job interview on Monday. It comes as the result of a friend mentioning my name. For that I am grateful. I am so fortunate. It is my hope that those of you reading this post understand the security and strength having a wonderful support system like I have. No matter the circumstance, you are never truly alone and you are not handling it on your own.
When I posted on FB my status saying:

Christina Bower is really PO'd! and is going to bed. Just found out I was lied to and don't like it at all...I can't remember when I have been this angry...it's not good folks...need to go to bed and try to calm down. Nite all. On a positive note will be calling a great gal about a job tomorrow. Looking on the bright side. G'night.

I not only got some comments on my status and wall posts but I also got e-mails and phone calls from friends and family across the country. I'd say I am one lucky gal and I thank my peeps for being there when I need them and when I don't....you know what I mean. Or at least I hope you do. That's it for me tonight. Hope I wasn't too gushy. I just wanted to express my gratitude to my peeps for being there through thick and thin. Thanks for stopping by for a chat. Have a great weekend everyone. Hugz,

Sunshine :^D

1 comment:

  1. Friends are the best! Wishing you success in your future endeavors.

    Thank you for hopping over to my blog in the "Little Hop of Horrors" Halloween Blog Hop this weekend.

    ReplyDelete