Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What a Difference a Week Can Make

Hello All:

I am very happy to report to one and all that I am now employed. Three weeks of unemployment isn't too long. I guess I survived. Not unscathed but definitely the wiser.

My new employer is a great lady named Susan. She has a school called Presidio Learning Centre in downtown Winnipeg and it's run by a great group of gals. This is going to be fun.

I am going to be an instructor and doing general administration. This work harkens back to work I have done in the past, so it's returning to my roots; as it were.

I have my first class tomorrow...well...it's a one - on - one so that will be much easier. Working right along with the student. Get my feet wet again.

I want to thank you for your support during this trying time. I am still thrown by the way I was laid off from my last position and I am going into this new venture "cautiously optimistic" because I was burned so badly the last time....but my radar is telling me this is the right thing to do and that this is a good group of people to work for.

If you are in the Winnipeg area and are interested in taking day classes check us out at:

PRESIDIO LEARNING CENTRE


The prices are the most reasonable I have ever seen for one day courses. So pop on over and check out the website and see the list of courses offered. You will be surprised at the diversity and options available.

Thanks for stopping by for a chat. I will keep you posted on how things are going.

Cheers,

Sunshine :^D

2 comments:

  1. My Mother always said "When one door closes another one always opens"....So, this is a brand new start. I wish you all the best in your new Job.

    Lisa... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!!! Hope your first day is fun!

    ReplyDelete