Saturday, June 6, 2009

APE OVER YOU!!


I made this guy today. I didn't intend to make any cards today, but hubby went out with a buddy lookin at trains {HUGE hobby} and I was home alone. What's a gal to do when she's left home alone?? Make a card!! See, I knew you all would agree!! LOL!! So here it is. This is actually my entry in this weeks Stamp TV Sketch Challenge. If you don't currently take part in the STV Challenges it's never too late to start!! You could win a Gina K stamp set valued at $24.95 or less!! Talk about an incentive!! ...and have you seen her new release??!!! OMGoodness!! I want them all!!! Go on over and check it out HERE!! Thanks for stopping by everyone!!


This is a shot of the card on an angle so you could appreciate the length of this card. It is 4 x 8 and will fit in a business size envelope, but gives you a little more room to play on the front of the card!! It's hard to tell but the flowers have a thin layer of Diamond Glaze over them to make them pop!

The inside...simple but finished looking.
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment