Saturday, June 27, 2009

COMING SOON TO MY BLOG!!!!

SUNSHINE'S STAMP CREATIONS
Hi all!! I am so excited!! I am entering the arena of Digital Stamp Design. My wonderful hubby has helped me design a whimsical line of digi-stamps that will be available for a limited time FREE here on my blog! After that, they will be available for a nominal fee. Here is a sneak peak of the first Digital Stamp from Sunshine's Stamps!! This series of images is from the "High Flyers" series and the first one is called Angus Argus!!

I will upload a couple of cards made with the new image tomorrow!! If you are interested in getting the image I will provide the information how you will be able to get the image when I upload the cards tomorrow. I hope you are all intrigued!! LOL!! Thanks for stopping by everyone!!

Sunshine:)

9 comments:

  1. Sunshine he is soooo adorable. I posted this earlier but it disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so clever, I look forward to doing the justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Sunshine! can't wait to see your cards tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I finally got my puter going and made it here!! Too cute!!! My card is on the way chickie!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. posted my card on my blog! SCS is not working just now! grrr Hope you Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Angus is so cute! I can't wait to see the other digital images you and your hubby are designing! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got mine posted in my blog too! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling plane. My just turned 3 year old Grandson is going to fall in love with him. Your talent shows and I can't wait to see what else is on the horizon. Best of luck to you.

    Patricia Hoffman

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, he is so cute! Can't wait to see him tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete