Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #34 BAD MOOOOD!!!


I did it! I did the current HH's Challenge in time to enter the challenge {HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #34}!! How unique is that!! LOL! I am pretty pleased with the results on this one. The image of course is HH it is called BOSSIES BAD MOOD as you can see I have added a tag to Bossie's ear!! PMS! I have girl friends who get PMS so bad they have fridge magnets they put out when they are in the throws of PMS so their kids and husbands know what to expect for the next couple of days!! LOL!! I have added my own sentiments to this one as it seems HH doesn't have a PMS line of sentiments!! Hmmmm....possible market there folks!! LOL!! The lower sentiment is made out of foam letters that I have mucked up a bit with markers so they would blend in the with dp's I used. I also used my Cuttlebug to emboss a piece of the background paper as well to add some depth and dimension to the card. All in all I am pretty pleased with this one. Wonder how it will stack up to all of those "seasoned" HH challenge gals!! LOL! If nothing at all I am sure it will bring a smile or two...which as I'm sure you all have figured out is my ultimate goal!

This is the right and left views of the card. I like to add these since sometimes you can see the details a bit clearer than when the card is photographed head on.

I kept the inside very simple on this one. Just used the dp I used on the outside opposite to what I used in the outside sketch. I also added a punched border to the top. The paper used for the punched border is the background layer behind Bessie. All of this dp was picked up at The Buck or Two! Gosh I love discount shopping!! LOL!! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunshine

1 comment: