Monday, June 22, 2009

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE 36

Today I decided to do the current High Hopes Challenge 36. This weeks challenge is to use up some scraps. I took this challenge quite literally and I used absolutely nothing but scraps to make the entire card!! Lessee lets start with SHE BAAAA SHEEP from High Hopes!! How cute is she?!! The next High Hopes image is called the SINGLE PRESENT . The image of the Birthday Hats and the sentiment are from an unknown source. Sadly, when I first began stamping I didn`t realize the significance of knowing who made what and the end result was that the packaging would have been tossed in the recycle bin long before I realized I really did need that information!!! Live and learn!!You will also notice that I used some Diamond Glaze on the sheep's eyes to give her a funny look.

Here are a couple of shots from the right and the left. Some other things of note are that the images had all been coloured quite some time ago. I was fortunate enough that they were all coloured in a similar manner. The 4, E, W, E are stickers that were remaining on a sheet of alphabet and number stickers. We all have them...we want to throw them out but there are just too many left on the darn thing to throw them away in good conscience!! Finally, I used some micro fine glitter on the hat, pom pom and sentiment. Oh! I should also mention this is the final bit of this particular ribbon I had left.

Lastly, here is the inside. It should be noted that I have used other scraps of Cuttlebug papers to finish the inside. I also used my mini flower punch on tiny pieces of scrap to make my flowers and branches. The birthday cake was also in my coloured and not used pile so I put it inside the card as well. Thanks for stopping by!!

Sunshine

1 comment:

  1. Nice card, Sunshine! I especially love the inside! BTW, nice name!

    ReplyDelete