Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HEY BABY!!

Here is the card I made today. I have to say it was fun to make. I did some things that are a little challenging for me. The envelope was a bit of a challenge that's for sure! I paper pieced the giraffe's behind to give it dimension. The button has been glittered with bronze glitter and I cross stitched on this one! PHEW!


The envelope has a personal
message for my hubby when he finds this in his luggage in Ottawa! LOL! The inside of the card has been fancied up quite a bit too. There is another giraffe coloured the same as the one on the outside. I have added abalone buttons and flowers. I think its quite fetching! LOL! Let me know what you think!! Thanks for stopping by!



Sunshine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sunshine! I absolutely love this card and all the details you added!
    You have a great blog! I will be back to visit often.
    Hugs,
    Sharri

    ReplyDelete