Friday, June 5, 2009

MMSC4 LIFE IS MEASURED IN MOMENTS!


Here is my latest creation for the MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE. I love it!! LOL!! If I may be so bold as to state that out loud...or in print! I sewed this card too.

The inside of the card used just as much paper as the outside! I used....are you ready for it...2 12X12 pieces of paper on this card PLUS 1/2 of another piece of the brown Bazzil 12 X 12! Holy Moley that's a lot of paper!! The only thing I added to the inside that isn't on the outside is the pocket watch on the top of the inside of the card. I cut that out of the dp and mounted it on cs. I added a few little swipes of my white gel pen and somehow managed to give it depth!! Who knew!! LOL!



The inside bottom has a lot of sewing! I almost had an Uh Oh moment when I was sewing the little bit on the side because I had it all attached and realized once I started sewing that I had to go left to right and not right to left...apparently my brain doesn't work that way!! Added the ribbon to cover where the two pieces joined. It was originally a white piece of satin ribbon but I coloured it with my 70% French Gray Prisma marker.

Well that's all for now everyone! I am heading out the door with my sister-in-law Chrissy to find an outfit for her to wear to a Wedding Social tomorrow night. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunshine

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sunshine...this months challeng is one entry per person per week...Thank you for adding a link to the comments ..I would hate for anyone to miss this beautiful card. As always, thank you so much for playing my dear :) Feel free to add as many card links to the COMMENT sections as you would like..we LOVE seeing your work :)Oh..one more tiny favor..when linking up to Mr. Linky..please link your direct post address..that is the one in our bar when you click on the post to leave a message..did that make sense? if not, you can email me directly..I will help you :) {{{{BIG HUG}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this card! This would make such a great card for Father's Day! Wonderfully, wonderfully creative.

    Carolyn
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the clock and the inside is great too!

    Sue, MMDT Member
    http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete