Friday, May 29, 2009

ANOTHER MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE



How much does this little gal make you smile?!! I just love her. My friend Yvonne was sweet enough to share this image with me! What fun she is to colour. I have used this as another entry in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Without exception everything I used to make this card was bought at a discount store or website!! I love getting my "stuff" on the cheap!! LOL! Now the background designer paper {dp} was actually created using a technique you will have noticed I use alot!! The shaving cream technique. {I didn't add the link to the technique page this time, but if you scroll down through my older posts you will find a link to take you where you need to go to find out how to achieve these terrific result!}


I have taken a close up picture of our gal to show you the Diamond Glaze effect on her boots and her lips! Such a little addition and it makes so much impact!! Can't you just smell her perfume and that cigarette smoke??!! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Sunshine

3 comments:

  1. Yep! I think she's all that! She makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sunshine, I fixed Mr. Linky for you:) thanks for playiny. Fabulous card and good luck my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to laugh at this absolutely charming and whimsical card!! Wonderful job!! Thanks for playing with us!!

    Carolyn, MMDT member
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete