Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMY!!


Happy Birthday Emmy!!
Today is my fabulous niece Emmy's 15th birthday!! She is just awesome!! Everyone should have at least one niece as cool as our Emmy!!

This is the card I made to give to Emmy from her uncle and I. I think she loved it! I know she was really happy with the gift card that was inside the card!! LOL!! Happy Shopping Emmy!!!

Let me tell you a little about this card. I don't know the maker or name of this image, but I just love it!! It {the image} was given to me by one of my PIF buddy's Veee!! I coloured the image with my trusty Prisma markers & Bic's. I decided to go with the blues, lavender and yellow colours because they just speak to me of the midnight sky!! My hubby, the artist, say's there should always be a little purple in every painting!! So...this is a little more than "a little" but I am pleased with the results. Hope you like it!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment