Monday, May 18, 2009

VICTORIA DAY

Well, here it is the last of day of the long weekend. I am happy to say we did get out last evening for a visit with friends, which was very nice. The ribs by the way were awesome!! If anyone is interested I can post the recipe. Hubby is upstairs painting the ceiling in the hallway. His most hated of paint challenges. He does such a good job its hard to imagine he hates doing it. By default if Ihate doing it, the results are never what I would consider my best effort...think High School Geometry!! Poor Mr. Jelley...all he wanted was the rationalle for my answer {which was always correct by the way} but...my brain see's the question and gives the logical answer...not piddly steps in between!!!

I am heading up to my card room now to make this weeks sketch challenge for STV! I will post it when its done. There is also a new Friday Potluck challenge to use just scraps to make a card...sooooo....I am going to use the scraps from making my winning Gift Card Tin last week to make this weeks card!!! Brilliant huh??!! **Insert Cheesy Grinning Smiley Here** I will post it when its completed too!!

I hope everyone here in Canada enjoys their final day of work freedom!! Have a BBQ, chat with friends and enjoy your families!! I will be back later to post a pic or two!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment