Friday, May 22, 2009

FOR THE LOVE BIRDS



I went outside this afternoon to do some work in the garden and guess what happened??!! It started to rain...and I don't mean just a little rain...it turned dark...there was rumbling and the torrential rains started!! The thunder and lightening was terrifying!! I ended up cleaning the garage! So much for starting my flower bed work!!! While I was cleaning the garage I thought about this bird that I had already coloured and wondered what I was going to do with it. I already knew I wanted to paper piece it because I had over coloured one of the birds edges!!

After supper we went visiting and while visiting my brother and sister-in-law (Nursechrissy) over on SCS {Split Coast Stampers}, she was showing me her newest card creations and I knew exactly what I was going to do! We got home and I went straight to work!! The sketch is from the current STV Sketch Challenge. The dp just jumped out at me and off I went!

I bought those pearl ended pins ages ago! I just had to have them !! The charms are from the Dollar Store and the Local Scrapbook Store. The bird, branch and sentiments are from Gina K Designs Home Tweet Home Stamp Set. Hope you like this one as much as I do!! Let me know!! If you have suggestions on things you would have done differently, let me know!! All imput is greatly appreciated!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment