Saturday, May 16, 2009

MY FIRST BOOKMARK

I created my first bookmarks last night. These were created for another Stamp TV challenge. It is called the Monthly 3-D Challenge. My sister-in-law tells me the message on the front of the bookmark is a bit too obscure!! It means "START" here. The "here" is on the coffee bean bag. I had alot of fun creating this bookmark. It's longer than the traditional bookmark on purpose. I am an avid reader and continually lose my bookmarks because they are too small and disappear inside my books! I can't tell you how much money I have spent on bookmarks only to end up giving them away with the books!!! So this bookmark is longer than most paperbacks and it is with great hope that it doesn't get lost amongst the pages of my beloved paperbacks.

I should mention that I was an equal opportunity stamper with this project! The "s & t" were created with my monogram maker from JUST RIGHT. The Star is from PAPER MAKEUP and is from the "Star Stuck" set. I just love this star. The little swirlie in the star is just sweet. The coffee bean bag and plate of muffins are from GINA K DESIGNS - the set is called "My Cuppa Joe" It's a really versatile set. The cardstock {cs} is from The Angel Company {TAC} and is called Chocolate Brown and of course the other is Kraft paper. The ribbon is from Michael's. The bookmark has been hot laminated in my laminator.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you saw something you liked. Hope you stop by again soon...seeya later!

Sunshine

1 comment:

  1. wooooooooohoooooooo......you have a blog! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete