Thursday, May 21, 2009

YOU ARE COOL BEANS!!

This is the first of the three cards I started yesterday! Darn Diamond Glaze takes so long to dry...but its so worth the wait!! This is another entry for a STV challenge. It is for this weeks colour challenge. The challenge was Eggplant, Baha Blue & Kraft! Well, I had the Kraft paper!! LOL!! I don't usually enter challenges that are so specific because while I do have a ton of paper; as my hubby will attest; I do not own a lot of designer specific card stocks from individual company's. In this case SU!. So...I guestimated as close as I could to what those colours actually looked like, should I own them!! I wonder how I did?? The images of course are Gina K. I just love this set. If I ever win another challenge this will be the set I choose...I think....don't hold me to that folks...I am a little fickle...I may choose something else if and when that time comes!! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I am off to load another card!!

Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment