Thursday, May 21, 2009

BE YOUSELF!!!!

How pretty is she??!!! Oh my!! I have to thank my PIF buddy Yvonne for this terrific image. I added her dress, which I made out of Basic Gray's Bittersweet designer paper{dp}. Her lips have been "bee stung" with Diamond Glaze as have her pearls. I was able to find an itty bitty gold piece of bling for her earring stud and a beauty of a diamond shaped bling for the rest of her earring. She has been coloured with Blush Pink and Pale Peach Prisma Markers. I added her beauty mark under her eye. The background paper was created using the "shaving cream technique". The sentiment is from All Night Media and I think its a terrific message!! The inside sentiment finishes it off and is also from All Night Media. I was lucky enough to find these sentiments in a big package of equally great sentiments at The Buck or Two. One of my favourite spots to shop!! LOL!!

I am thrilled with how well this card turned out!! Thanks Yvonne for this terrific image!! Thanks for stopping by folks!! I am off to upload my last card of the day!!

Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment